• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WANT TO GO

I AM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PERSON WHO WOULD WANT TO GO ARROW SOME REALLY BIG BIG BIG CARP I WENT TO MY SPOTS A COUPLE DAY AGO AND THERE ARE TONS OF THEM. I HAVE A PLACE ON MILLE LACS AND KNOW WHERE THERE ARE SOME ONES IN THE 50-70 LB CARP. THIS IS NO JOKE. IT WOULD BE SOMETIME AFTER OPENING WEEKED. I HAVE A BOAT AND ALL THE STUFF. I WANT TO HAVE A PARTNER. ANYONE WHO WANTS ALOT OF FUN.
DONT HAVE TO HAVE A BOW CAN CAUGHT THEM TOO ON CORN. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I LIVE IN LINO LAKES AND HAVE A COUPLE SPOTS AROUND HERE.

MIKE

hey smallies i live up by millers on main
do you know where that is. we should go out sometime. i know some good spots. do you bowfish. or line. does not matter

mike

LundProV,

Hey buddy...I love bowfishing for carp! I've always wanted to go on Mille Lacs but have No clue where to even begin! That would be awesome if we could connect! I have a buddy who would love to go too! I'm trying to get people involved in a bowsfishing challenge for the entire summer. The payout is huge! Would you be interested. Hopefully we can go out and shoot some big sows soon!

icknut that would cool if you wanted to do that. where do you live. i live in lino lakes do you know where that is. i was up last year and i did not have a bow but i did snagg a couple of them on my muskey rod they are huge. 40-70 lbs. i would love to have you guys come up and bowfish. me and my other friend and you and your friend. what size boat do you have. talk to you later tonight.
mike

Bad news Lund, I broke a finger and will need surgery in 6 wks. No bowfishing this spring for me. I know where Millers is, I'm in Mankato for a couple more weeks (school), but live off of Birch on the S. side of Rice Lake. I should be able to handle a reel shortly though, otherwise I'm going to go nuts. I guess it's a waiting game for now. I'll check with you later if you're still interested.

Brian

brian that is too bad. how did you break it.yes i will still want to get out with you.what are you in school for. i am only 16 and go to school at centennial. do you know any good lakes around here. i drive and have a boat. i am buying a new bow next week. keep talking. take care of that finger.

mike

BRIAN WE HAVE TO DO THIS. IF YOU WANT A LOT OF FUN GET UP TO MILLE LACS LAKE WITH US WE HAVE A CABIN ON THE SOUTH SIDE RIGHT DOWN FROM EDDYS RESORT. WHERE WOULD YOU BE COMMING FROM. I HAVE READ SOME OF YOUR FORUMS AND I CAN TELL YOU ARE INTO IT AND THAT IS COOL. I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO LIKE TO DO THIS OTHER THAN MY OTHER BUDDY. KEEP TALKING AND TAKE CARE BRIAN.
CALL ME 651-784-5175 OR I WILL CALL YOU AND TALK. THANKS MIKE

pike- do you want to get together with us and go to my cabin on mille lace lake. if you want some good spots around here tell me where you live. 651-784-5175 mike

I'm going for Mech. Engineering. What boat did you buy? We'll see how things work out, I think I'm done on the 8th of May, but don't know how free I'm going to be once finals are over. I'll let you know if it'll work out though. I may be able to shoot soon.

JASON they have moved into the shallow water. i am going out on wed to shoot some i will not tell you where or what lakes i am going to hit but if i go with you i will show you. lakes around where i live

later

mike

Lund18pro-v I called you a few days ago and never heard back from you. I would really like to get to know a few good Mille Lacs carp fishing spots if you are willing to show me the ropes.

Lund18pro-v I called you a few days ago and never heard back from you. I would really like to get to know a few good Mille Lacs carp fishing spots if you are willing to show me the ropes.

Lund18pro-v I called you last week and never heard back from you. I would really like to learn a few good carp fishing spots on Mille Lacs if you would be willing to show me the ropes.

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. I live East of Forest Lake. Once the water warms up I plan on catching some of those big Mille Lacs carp. If I had someone to show me around it would shorten my learning curve.