• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

MJ1657

East Central mdaa banquet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Since we are talking about searing stations, etc....   Has anyone ever used the Grill Grate product on their pellet grills?   https://www.grillgrate.com/shop-grillgrates/standard-grillgrates/pellet-grills/
    • You've got the right idea. There are a ton of bacon recipes here on HSO if you search for bacon - I've pasted one here to what seemed like one of the more popular brines. I made bacon once, and it turned out OK, but it's a long process.  Good luck and let us know how it turn out.  
    • Reverse seared a big thick 3lb cowboy ribeye for Father’s Day over charcoal. The novelty of the idea was fun. Then after cooking you realize you pay a lot of money for bone and fat and not a lot of meat.   Lesson learned to just go with a nice thick regular ribeye steak instead next time.  
    • Well this weekend certainly wasn't ideal for fishing weather. Between strong winds and storms every day Friday-Sunday it made it hard to get some good quality fishing time in. Just kept getting chased off the water with thunder and lightning in the area every day and night. Never saw a lot rain but plenty of storms in the area to keep us off the water.   Did manage to catch some fish regardless just nothing big enough or worth keeping. Not a keeper walleye caught and lots of skinny 8-9" perch which were all released.
    • Hey everyone my wife bought me a pork belly to try to smoke and make bacon out of it. Does anyone have any advice i have never done one before. Sounds like your brine it for a while then smoke then let cool and slice. But it would be nice to hear from people that have done it.
    • The cost of some new boats is outrageous.  I've always questioned the sanity of dropping $30,000, 40,000, 50,000 on a boat when there are so many solid used boats available for a small fraction.  The used boats may need a bit of work or maybe even a complete rebuild down the road but even then you'd still be ahead $20,000.  These older boats fish just fine as well only down side is it might take you an extra 5-10 minutes to get to your fishing spot.
    • To all us dead beat bas-ters that go hunting and fishing and sit on the computer all day! Oh and had sex a few times!   Keep up the good work guys!    Had to put it here because there is no General thread. Plus no wives will be looking in the Home Improvement thread for us!!!
    • I actually bought the electronic controller off E-b-a-y and it just came in the mail today. I will install it sometime soon.     Agreed.
    • Would you rather be signing for a $40-50,000 plus interest loan? I think you will see many more people going this route, I know I will. A more profitable business might be buying and reselling used boat for this purpose.  Bruledrifter, great job, and smart decision.
    • It’s the cost of doing it. There’s a lot of putzy, tedious grunt work involved that makes these projects take a lot longer than one would think. Just to replace a floor requires a complete strip down and rebuild.    I wish i would have kept track of my hours I put into this, but I think a safe guess would be at least 150 hours, plus materials.... I’d have to charge 3-5 grand, at least. I’m sure some would pay it, but not many.