• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
KC612

Expedition UltraFeel ultralight combo

Has anyone had any experience with this rod and reel combo? I ordered one from the big C, but it won't be there for another week.

I got to field test these last year before they hit the market. Kinda of prototype phase.. I have to admit, I was skeptical at first.. But after having used it, it quickly became my fave rod to use last season. Make sure you get your finger on the rod blank and also on the handle(so its touching both) where the rod passes through the handle. I call it the pinch point. Its amazing what you can feel...

How did you use it? Tiny jigs? Ice flies? Do you remeber which model you got to test?

I got to test all the different models.. I tried just about anything and everything you could. From the smallest ice fly I had on the ultra light up to a big chubby darter type bait on the M action. all of then performed quite well for me.. I myself am more of a panfish type guy and ended up purchasing the UL... I love it. that said, if I did more walleye fishing, I would have no reservations at all on buying a beefeir one for that type fishing too.