• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lund Rebel 1625 XL Sport

Bambito

Was wondering if anyone has purchased this boat in the last few years? If so what motor do you have 60 or 75 hp? How does the boat handle and what did you pay for it brand new? I am really interested in this boat but want some input on what other "owners" think of its overall qaulity and what they paid for it? Thanks

I do not have this same boat, but purchased a new '10 Rebel 1725 XL Sport last March. We really love this boat, ours came with the 90hp 4 stroke. I would suggest that you go with the max hp (75hp).

Quality is very good, the ride is nice. I am seeing about 41mph with just myself in the boat and all my gear with a full tank.

Ours was marked at $20995 with bow mount trolling motor, 4 reg seats, snap cover, sun top, and roller trailer. I was able to talk them down $1000, include a spare tire and holder, 4 sport track brackets, and upgrade to 4 of the pro-ride seats. Bought from Rapid Marine in St. Cloud. Very good people to work with.