• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Have you dealt with this company before?

Paul

Backdrop outlet? I want to order a 10x20 muslin they have on sale. Anyone know anything about them? They came recomended by a person I know but I had never heard of them till last week.

Whoa! That doesn't look very good.

Ain't that the truth. Things change as do companies. Another one I have purchased from before is Denny Manufacturing. However, they are not listed in Reseller Ratings. Maybe you're safer just sticking with places like BH and Adorama, if they carry what you are looking for.

I talked with the guy that refered me to them and he has nothing but great things to say about them. He said he spent nearly $6000 just this year alone there and loves them. Odd. Well i have decided to try and order from them, and if I get burned well I will consider my self warned.