Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul

Have you dealt with this company before?

7 posts in this topic

Backdrop outlet? I want to order a 10x20 muslin they have on sale. Anyone know anything about them? They came recomended by a person I know but I had never heard of them till last week.

I dealt with them many eons ago, and don't remember anything negative. I typically don't remember positive things, but negatives will stick with me a long time. grin They can't be too bad, considering they're still in business.

Check with Reseller Ratings Paul. frown

Ok, so I totally forgot about that place. I feel like a smuck. I will look.

Whoa! That doesn't look very good.

Ain't that the truth. Things change as do companies. Another one I have purchased from before is Denny Manufacturing. However, they are not listed in Reseller Ratings. Maybe you're safer just sticking with places like BH and Adorama, if they carry what you are looking for.

I talked with the guy that refered me to them and he has nothing but great things to say about them. He said he spent nearly $6000 just this year alone there and loves them. Odd. Well i have decided to try and order from them, and if I get burned well I will consider my self warned.