• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fantasy Football -- the BIG Question

Dahitman44

Ok -- I have a problem.

I M a Fantasy (word usage) and I have the first pick overall in a 12 team non-keeper league.

The top two choices are obvious -- AP or LT.

The question is -- do I go with my heart or my head?

I want to take AP cuz I M a viking freak like most people, but LT has done it for years and WE COUNT CATCHES.

I think I HAVE to pick AP, but am I making a mistake -- or is it too close to call, so take the Vike when you can?

I would like everyone's help.

Thanks

Hit

I'd take LT, especially if it's a point-per-reception league. AP will get better in that area, but LT catches a ton of balls.

Heck, I might even consider Westbrook over AP in a PPR league. Westbrook had 91 receptions last year and AP had 19, at 1 point per reception that's almost 12 tds!

I agree with Juan. Peterson falls down the list in a PPR league and no way should be considered at #1 regardless. Could he end up the highest scoring RB? Sure. Go with the proven horse and with your head...pick LT.

If I end up with the #2 pick in our draft I'll be picking Westbrook without question or hesitation.

But I do like playing with Vikings fans in my league because they all too often pick with their hearts, and we all know where that leaves them at the end of the year. grin

You guys ... I tell you. You really think I can pass on my favorite player on my fav. team in my fav. state.

I paid too much Morneau in FBB and will do it for AP too.

I do see what you are saying LT is the smarter choice, but, I just can't say no. wink

Thanks

Hitman