• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Transfering my boat title?

When I got my boat all I got was the blue sticker or card (if you will) with his info on it and the boat info Is this all I need nowdays, and if so how much does it cost to transfer it over considering I traded even up for the boat and just so you know it is still registered till end of this year.

Well... I went through a hassle couple months ago... You can read up on this thread... There are few restrictions that requires title for ownership...

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/ub...838#Post1273838

As far as transferring the ownership n etc... you MUST have the title... if theres no title, then the previous owner needs to applicate for a duplicate then sign it over to you...

How old is the boat ?

1979 and older might not have titles, also some 16ft and smaller might not have title.

If out of state, it will change this too.

Best bet is call DNR in St. Paul and have them check with your registration # or HIN (Hull Identification Number) on back of boat.