• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Aquaview Quad 4X4

HoleHopper

Question

1 answer to this question

I had one, but returned it after trying it for two days.

Was very dissapointed in the unit,for 500.00 beans i thought it was a very poor set up.First off, the camera never sat level in the water, no matter how much we tried to straighten out the cable, it sat unlevel, therefore the picture showed two of the frames looking at the bottom and the other two were shooting up at an angle in the lake,i felt that the new set up with the enclosure around the four camera's, made it to buoyant, and that caused some of the uneven floating, they have put a weight on the unit but it was on the top of the enclosure,we thought it maybe should have been on the bottom of it, and maybe even heavier. Then the pouch to carry the camera,boy they went all out for this,a peice of mesh to put the camera in,ooohhhhhhhhh,nice thought there. I had been in the market for a camera for a couple years and did enjoy trying this one, but was not happy with the results,thought the quad would be the way to go so that i could see all sides without having to pan the area, but looks like they have some issues to iron out yet.