• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LUND 1890 PRO-V QUESTIONS

Buford T

Question

Fellow fishermen, though I would like a new Pro-V, I don't need one.

Can anybody provide some information about the mid-90s era Lund 1890 pro-v? I can't find much info on that boat. Obviously I know how long it is, and I believe the max tiller size is 90 hp. Generally speaking, what was that boat like to own and operate? Were there any flaws with it (e.g. poor designs on anything)? How many livewells does it have? Rod lockers? Storage? How does it compare to Pro-V line that came before it (early 90's) and the line that replaced it? I haven't seen many photos, but given the length of the boat, and my experience with Lund, it seems like it would be a nice long and seaworthy boat, but relatively light and easy to tow around, compared to a Tyee.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet