• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Turn up late season ice fishing with Neons

Scott M

Late season ice fishing can be terrific-the bite is back on and fish are aggressive. Now is the time to pull out your boldest color patterns and fish hard. Not sure if your jigs will hack it? Check out the Outdoor Pro Store's line of NEON JIGS!

This was my first year of fishing with the Outdoor Pro Store’s Neon Glow Crappie and Sunfish Jigs. If there is a jig on the market, I probably have it. I have about every size, body style, and color. Where I give the Outdoor Pro Store’s Neon Glow Crappie and Sunfish Jigs high marks is their unique color schemes: tiger stripes, painted eyes, bright colors, and strong glows that keep the bite going once the sun sets. The colors on the Neon Glow Panfish Jigs are fantastic and I plan to give them a real workout on the last of this year’s ice.

Neon Jigs are a great way to describe them; like switching on a neon sign, the fish quickly move in to smack the bait. Meat or plastic trailer, you’ll grab some panfish’s attention with these little numbers.

Check out these jigs at The Outdoor Pro Store

For those of you attending Cool Cats this Saturday, don't overlook Neon Jigs for a hot catfish bite to finish out the season. Click here to see a few fish dtro iced on Neon Tiger jigs.

Hey da_chise,

These are the same Jigs that we handed out to all the kids last weekend at the Baby FMer Get Together. I can only hope the parents tie them onto the lines and bring the kids out while the ice is still safe. What you say about the paint on these jigs is true, the paint schemes are a lot different and a lot better than any of your run of the mill jigs in the local stores. The colors are extremely vivid. I hope the kids do well with them.