• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What's your dream walleye fishing boat setup?

fishing addict

With the soft water season approaching fast I wonder what your dream walleye rig would be. I just purchased a lund 17ft fisherman. so far I have not decided how to rig it up and would love to get some ideas on any equipment you guys think is essential?

I bought an 1800 fisherman last year. Make sure you get a trolling motor with at least a 60 inch shaft. The salesman I bought my boat from told me a 54 inch was enough and it isn't so I'm stuck with it. Otherwise I like the boat except for two things. One is that the windshield door will hit the seat on the front deck and will tear it if you are not careful. The other one is that it is hard to control the boat in any wind stronger than 10 mph. Since it is such a deep boat and has tall sides the wind catches it and blows you around. Otherwise I have been very happy with it.

Fisherdog