• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV registration question

broman

I just bought an ATV this morning from Wisconsin and brought it over to Minnesota (I'm a Minnesota resident). It has a registration sticker to 2009 for Wisconsin. Do I have up to 30 days before I have to get tags for Minnesota?

Minnesota regs state the following.

Quote:

OHVs legally registered in another state or country, and not in Minnesota for more than 30 days, are NOT required to purchase a Minnesota registration. If your state does not require a registration, you will need a Minnesota registration.

Does that mean that I have 30 days to register? If I go up to to Mille Lacs tommorrow am I okay, or should I get it registered immediately?

you will need to have the machine registered in your name prior to going out.

I don't think the CO would appreciate having to go through the leg work to find out if the machine is stolen because the WI registration (if I understand this right) isn't in your name.