• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anybody tried Kwik-set jigs??

We were on big winni and hammered the perch on them. We used a 1/8 oz. glow gig tipped with a crappie minnow. They worked great.They have a extra eye on the bottom of the jig so you can attach a stinger hook,we did'nt need to.

See ya on the lake.

Hey Bigfoot,

I have never heard of these jigs, but they sound like a good ticket. Where did you get them at? It seems I find myself always heading to the same shelf while at the tackle store to the old familiar lures I love, and like I am in a rush, I leave the store forgetting to scope out the new and unexplored things. I know I am missing out.

thanks, Westlin

I got them at wally world. They are made by a company called freshwater tackle. I had never heard of them before this year,thought I would try them out,and they work real good.

Mabey Rick could contact this company,and get them here on this site.They have quite a bunch of different stuff.

[This message has been edited by Bigfoot (edited 01-12-2003).]

Sorry Rick

Did'nt see them. I seen the bobers,but did not know there was jigs also on that link.

I have not tried the concave ones yet,BUT I WILL.

I just saw the pictures of the fish house trailers also. They look awesome.

------------------
Gotta get ya some !!
Fish,Ducks,Deer and yotes.