• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Silver Lake/Trumbell Lake

I am back home from SE MN and am trying to fit some ice fishing in. All of the ice reports from the lakes are very poor. The ice is not in good shape up there it sounds. I would rather stay dry then go for a swim in those lakes.

Does anyone know any information or have advice for Silver Lake by Aryshire or Trumbell Lake by Ruthven?? I see they both have perch and one of them has walleye according to the DNR HSOforum. Have any of you fished these lakes. They aren't very deep, so that is somewhat comforting when walking on them. Maximum of 7 feet in Trumbell I think.

Hope someone can help a fellow fishermen out there.

Walleye #1

Dont know anything about SIlver at Ayrshire, but I did drive by Trumbell yesterday, on the way home form Des Moines. There were 4 or 5 houses on the northwest corner, and a big open area on the east shoreline.

I heard there were perch biting on Trumbell.

Also, Heard about a perch bite on Iowa lake, Northeast of Eville.

Was on Silver, Tuesday afternoon and caught just 2 small Walleye just before dark. A good 6+ inches of ice. No Pearch or anything else. confused.gif Good luck out there!