• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gophers vs Huskies

redlake

I have to say this always is some good hockey. Kris Chucko is going to be a nice player. I wish he would have gone to UND.

I will have to turn off the volume on my television again this weekend. Frank Mazzocco and analyst Doug Woog make my stomach turn as I try to enjoy good hockey. Why can't they get some decent announcers? Woog was actually good at color when he first started but now that he is comfortable he rambles on and on about officials and whatever else pops into his thick skull. Frankie should be doing high school hockey where it is tolerable for announcers to be homers. Nice big market like the twin cities and this is what they give us.

I miss the days of Al Shaver. Am I wrong here? What has happened to hockey announcers? Why aren't there any good ones?

Back to the game. I look for the gophers to lose one game this weekend. It might be friday night. Some poor goaltending and a lucky bounce here or there.......Both teams are fragile and the first team to score has a great chance of winning.

Hey Buzzsaw. I like your thread on the History of the WCHA. You got alot of replies on that one. Nice. Did your wife write that one up?

Go Sioux!

Quote:

Hey Buzzsaw. I like your thread on the History of the WCHA. You got alot of replies on that one. Nice. Did your wife write that one up?

You must have escaped from the insane asylum right? It's information for people to read if they have interest, not a question for people to respond to. I really wonder about you Chief. I think you might get blocked on my posts, your too much of a nutcase to deal with on a day to day basis.

P.S. Go cry to somebody that cares about announcers... your opinion wasn't asked for.

Exactly what was there to respond to, it was good post I learned from it. Thanks Buzzy.

What have we learned from you RED?

I was wondering your thought's on the North Dakota name change, is it good, bad, or does it not matter to you.

Thanks in advance...

Yo Red,

Regarding your Bemidji State squad.....

I'm guessing all those positive non-conference vibes were just about gone at the 16:08 mark of the first period Friday, with Air Force leading Bemidji state 3-0.

P.S. I hope they do well, but since you like to razz Gopher fans I'll razz a Lumberjack/Sioux fan.

Thanks Buzzsaw,

BSU tripped up a bit this weekend. Sioux got pounded on Saturday night.

The gophers played much better on Saturday. I am sure they got a butt-chewing from uncle Donnie.

Did anyone happen to see the goal scored last week by Jason Spezza of the Ottawa Sentators? It was just a thing of beauty. He went through three people and then did a how-she-going to the goalie that was magical.