• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Buck attractant

bobO

I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE 2 PRODUCTS, BUT I KNOW "BUCK GRUB" WORKS. MY BUDDY JUST HAD CORN OUT AND ALL HE WAS GETTING FOR PICS WAS DOES AND FAWNS. HE STARTED DUMPING BUCK GRUB ON TOP OF THE CORN AND IN A WEEK HE HAD 60 PICS OF 8 DIFFERENT BUCKS. I TOLD THAT, TO A GUY I WORK WITH AND HE TRYED IT AND HAD THE SAME RESULT. IVE HAD MINE OUT FOR 4 DAYS, GOING TO CHECK PICS ON MONDAY. I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF IT WORKED AS WELL FOR ME TOO.

I put some buck grub out and nothing came into it as evident by the trail cam. I also put out some stump licker with no results. Must work in some areas though as mentioned. I did put out some deer co-cane and that got some attention. I got the grub at gander, $19

My good hunting buddy FL sniper had two does come into that cocane stuff and only one ran away. I guess thats why they call him the Forest Lake Sniper. SO I guess Im going to have to give that cocane a try, gotta get a early season deer for the frezzer.

Sounds like you're on coke yourself....j/k of course. I did put the deercaine out...both does came up and sniffed it...neither ran away...but nor did they appear to lick any of it...but may have been because i just put it out...and it might work better after it works into the ground a little (with rain)...that's what I've heard anyways.

Either way, it did draw the deer in close enough to my stand to produce a shot. I'll let you guys know if I notice anymore results from using it.