• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Shake up at DEI

ricbak

I see where Tony Eury Sr. was promoted to Director of Competition thus now longer a crew cheif, and Tony Jr was promoted to crew chief. But Dale Jr and Tony Jr do not see eye to eye so the No. 8 pit team will be goin over to the 15 team and Waltrips crew will become the Dale Jr crew. Could be an interesting year for both drivers.

Something needed to be done, with both teams. Personally, I think they should have kept the core crew memebers the same, and just switched out crew chiefs/car cheifs! But then I am a welder, what do I know?! smirk.gif

It makes a guy wonder if this is a last chance for waltrip to show his stuff. I like the guy as a driver but only seems to finish well at certain tracks and most of the time it is with jr's help.

Sifty

I think it will work out good for both of them. I remember Dale Sr. had done this on occasion and I'm sure it still runs in the family. These guys know what they are doing and I'd sure like to see them BOTH in the top ten next year, with Jr. taking the title. The guy won 6 races this year struggling with his cousin. I wish em well and God knows I'll be checkin up on them. Daytona is going to approach on a fever pitch loaded with unprecedented drama !

Can't wait ! cool.gif