• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need help with my 97 MXZ

hattrk4me

I bought a 97 MXZ from a guy last year. It runs great handle OK. The problem is, the guy I bought it from never trailered it with a salt sheild. the front suspension is corroded and now shot. today I took it out of storage and noticed the Swing arm bolt is gone/corroded away/no more threads.

Can a 98 front suspension from a 98 Formula 600 fit on my MXZ? I hate to tank the sled because of the low miles and how it runs.

Is there a way you can tap a new thread into it and put a hela coil on it in place of the old threads? I do not know about the swap since I have not really done much to Ski Doos.Wish I could be more help with that but I have had some success with tapping and using the hela coil deal...