• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rick, or Anyone.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Let's have supper together. Give Nate a call onm Friday. I believe he gave you his number. We'll be leaving around 5:30 am Friday.

Were leaving later than I thought...probably about 3pm today. I'm packing the guns and gear....dogs going nuts with excitement. We will plan on being around or close to Salem on Friday. Will try to give you a call Friday morning or later in the day, and certainly plan on connecting for dinner. Its snowing like crazy here...about 5 inches so far this am. Have a safe trip everyone. Bill

There aint too much in Salem, few bars, couple of filling stations, a cafe or two, and I think a Ford dealer. Salem is not that far from Mitchell {36 miles }. Supper on Fri sounds good, give us a call. Nate and Rick, Ill see you in the morning.