• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

English Springer Spaniel

Rywheat

You might have a hard time finding a Tri color. If you want to hunt the dog make sure it is a field bred springer and not a bench or a show dog.

Sand Creek kennels is probably the top dogs in Minnesota and some of the top in the country.

Good luck in your search.

I am sorry Rywheat. I didn't mean to give the impression that I had the only springer pup for sale with my previous post. There are a couple of good websites to go for pups for sale as well as general springer info. Mille Lacs Guy gave you a very good site. [EDITED] is probably the top HSOforum for spaniels there is. You can also go to [EDITED]. There you can search the kennel listing and narrow down your search by breed and state so you can find one that is close to you. [EDITED] is another good one for info.

Hope this is a little more help then my last post.