• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cabelas Rules!

Cabela's Inc. has added a news release to its Investor Relations HSOforum.

Title: Cabela's in Negotiations to Bring New Hunting, Fishing and Outdoor Gear Store to Wheat Ridge, Colorado

Date: 10/27/2004 4:00:00 PM

For a couple of years now they have been in talks with the Coors Company on land. Now the big hold up is the city/state. Cabelas needs an exit from the Hwy.This is all hear say.....just think wouldn't it be a money maker for Cabelas to have a store on I-70 before heading into the hills.

Ya, Be greater yet if one of these outlets would be open 24 hrs a day, ya know, like heading up in the mts or even flatland fishing and being able to pick up lure's, gear, bait etc., ya know, the stuff ya wish ya had but forgot or didn't get before ya left. I always think of stuff I wish I woulda picked up before I left. Maybe it's just me. I aint always organized ya know.

Good Luck Fishin n Keep Yer Line Wet - -

Sharkbait