• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

T-Wolves 04-05

Guido

With Halloween around the corner, I get into the Hoops bug. Timbies had a great season last year, and this year expectations will be even higher.

Recent acquisitions:

Oct 5 Eddie Griffin Signed as Free Agent

Oct 4 Anthony Carter Signed as Free Agent

Oct 4 Rick Rickert Signed as Free Agent

Oct 4 Anthony Goldwire Signed as Free Agent

First game of the Season November 3.

Anyone play Fantasy Basketball?

Yeah the t-puppies are going to have a great season. Even though its preseason the wolves are looking great behind KG. Look for KG to have another big season this year since wally and T-HUD are healthy. Also dont be surprised if cassell shares time with hudson since cassell is not 100%. The wolves division is not the hardest and they should cruise to another division title. The only thing that stinks is a lot of the games are going to be later since most of the teams we play are on the west coast but look for the wolves in the NBA championship

We've always been in the Western conference. Our night road games, when playing a team from the Pacific Time Zone, will be late just like they've always been.

I agree they'll be good again & I think make another run at the championship, with better results.