• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Scrapes~Deer?

We have these three deer that keep coming in our yard every night and eating grass around the area...ive seen the distinct buck droppings around the house but never seen him even after staying up until 11:30 or twelve. ive seen some scrapes under trees in our woods near the house and rubs that are wearing half of a 6 inch tree down... where could this buck be at night?hiding in the shadows?

------------------

Happpy Hunting~Good Fishing
<><
Jake

Bucks travel great distances during this time of year to look for girlfriends. I suspect that he cruises through your area from time to time on his nightly routine. I have a feeder by my cabin and the bucks come in and leave for a couple of hours and then come back. They travel all over the place. Good luck. You might want to set up a trail camera to see whats coming in.