• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

hunting land

here's my problem, i just found out the land i hunt deer on has been sold and the new owner wont let anybody hunt it, i live in missouri so i really cant to much time in scouting new land so i'm asking to see if anybody knows anything about some of the state forest land up just northwest of pequot lakes, i found it on the recreational compass at the dnr site, but i dont know anythig about it i'm gonna try and get up there at least twice before hunting season but with limited time i was hoping maybe someone here might be able give me some directions on wich way to go. thanks for any info i can get scott

MO Hunter go north of hwy 2 across mn and there is pub. land everywhere try find areas that loggers have cut with up to 3 to 5 years regroth Northome- Effie area is great,preasure slows after 4to5 days. Good luck and be safe.