• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bauer's Pit Pic.....

Moose-Hunter

Howdy All....

Took a break from fishing today and took a drive down to the Dundas area. My first ride in this area was quite a bit "dryer". This time out, the trails were a series of slippery hills and tank traps.

Here's a small example of what we found....

47b4d831b3127cceb045b9aff52d0000001610

The 700 Sportsman performed flawlessly. Even mired down past the floorboards, I couldn't get it stuck. And I tried, believe me!!!

If I'm in town this weekend, I'll probably be making another trip down to "the pit". If you're interested in checking out this very fun play area, drop me a note at moosehunter at earthlink dot net for details and directions....

------------------
M-H (aka: Dan)

Where is this place looks like it might be a cool place to ride smile.gif I love getting mine dirty but right now it in the shop frown.gif I am trying to find out why it stalls a odd angles it has been in 2 time now since I bought it but anyways maybe as soon as I get mine back we could go do some rideing I am looking for new places to ride

Big Fish Hunter247