Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryan_V

black wire dog crate *UPDATED*

9 posts in this topic

I have an extra large dog crate in great condition. anyone need one? what do you have to trade? 42X28X30. doors on 2 sides, one on the end, and one on a long side. great shape.

HOW ABOUT SOMEONE TO WIRE MY NEW TRAILER FOR THIS?? I'LL BUY THE LIGHTS, JUST NEED HELP GETTING IT FISHED THROUGH THE FRAME. IT'S A USED ALUMA TRAILER...ANYONE??

sorry, don't need a hand auger. too old for those!!! smile anyone else have something to trade they don't want anymore?

Also interested. My wife has lots of scrapbooking and stamps, she would be glad to barter for. Serioulsly. Or is there anything in particular your looking for.

nothing in particular, anything ice fishing/atv/camping related is nice, but tools, garage, misc is good too. I have it for sale locally, but thought I'd throw it up here to see if anyone had anything they were looking to get rid of as well. you can e-mail me if you have any ideas!! cruiser1221@yahoo.com

gonna throw this out there.........if anyone wants this who can wire my new trailer, that would be great. I'll buy the lights, all I need is for someone to help me fish it through the frame and hook it up. it's a used aluma trailer...anyone???