Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Random guy

Gun boots?

6 posts in this topic

Any better then the others? Looking for tough and dry, my old one doesn't latch very well anymore and I swear it was made from a sponge the way it holds water.

I have the polaris boot and mount on my sportsman. The system is easy to install and remove and I haven't had any issues with water. If I did it again, I think I'd get the Kolpin one though. The mounting bracket is a lot smaller and won't be in the way.

I believe Kolpin makes the Polaris boot and mounts. Kolpin has many different mounts for its gun boots so, maybe Polaris is just stocking a certain mount. JP, I think Kolpin is the best made.

I seen an ad for them today, looks like they offer a seperate soft case inside of the hard case.

That's the model I have now. I really like it, pull the soft case with gun out and leave the hard case on the ATV. Or, pull one pin to take the whle works with ya.

Have had a Kolpin gunboot IV for years. No problems with it, just thought a better design could be needed. Now I see the Gunboot 6.0 and I may have to give it a try. I like the hinged flip top.