• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing Conditions -- your opinion

Lals

Looking at the Twin Cities weather for Saturday -- looks like thunderstorms for Friday nite and Sat morning. I am traveling and won't be back in town until late Friday nite. My brother is in town and we plan to fish Saturday. If the forecast is true -- looks like bad timing. Any opinions and/or suggestions besides fishing Friday nite (I wish I could)

Hey Tom,

First off, I hope all is well, and welcome back from Cali or the Far East.

If you've been following at all, WBL has been a zoo as of late. I'd suggest secondary waters, possibly to head up 35 towards East/West Rush or even a new lake like Cross. If you're on limited time windows, as it sounds you are, I'd suggest less pressured waters and hope for the best.

I'll shoot you a note tomorrow if you're aol addy is still active, or try me if you still have my contact info.

Regards, Chris

i wouldnt worry about the conditions...i would fish hard and cover a lot of water, alot of fish are hitting now, not looking or following. i would fish hard as turnover is right around the corner and could be tough once turnover starts (atleast it is for me).... then back to the lazy followers!!!!