Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Borch

Transucer for Zercom

4 posts in this topic

Zercom is now owned by Hummingbird.

Go to hummingbird.com and they have it listed last time I checked. I think they go for around $55 - $60.

Lavoy
If you can not find one you can use a vex ducer too by putting a new plug on the end of it .It works just fine and you can get the plug from radio shack.It is just a sterio plug.

I was wondering where a guy could find a tranducer for a zercom clearwater classic for use on the ice and about how much they would run.

I bought the hanging transducer for my Clearwater Classic 2EL last year from Techsonics, owner of Hummingbird. It was around $50-60. Hummingbird's HSOforum should have the information.

[This message has been edited by Hookmaster (edited 01-30-2003).]

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Moved my fan today  cut heat up time in half very noticeable improvement 
    • Well, she's still right, you know..
    • Went out pheasant hunting today and ran into a trapper setting 330s along a creek for beaver .  I'm not much into trapping but know how these things work, and after having a civilized conversation with him his were all in the water and he let know where they were located so at least the pooch wouldn't get his leg caught in it. don't feel bad, he hasn't caught much either . 
    • That may be, but it sounds a lot like "I didn't get a job" butthurt.  That grifter would be singing the praises of Trump's genius if she was on the payroll.   Eh, why not?  When they aren't taking credit for things they had nothing to do with, they are taking blame for things they had nothing to do with. Pence is still the governor of Indiana
    • sounds like from animals that eat meat. 
    • Huh?  Sorry,  I should have known better.
    • Great idea, have you looked into what it would take? 
    • I think what fish meant was it might not hurt to allow more than 60 days for a season in states like MN.   When the birds are late we can still have a chance at the northern birds.  If freeze up and the flights are early, the longer season won't matter.  There won't be much if anything to shoot.   I get what you're saying about lengthening the gap, but that's a roll of the dice since we have little chance of knowing when freeze up will get those late birds moving.  How long do you make the gap?   After a year in my new area of the state I can adjust my expectations and chase more wisely next year.  This year I was anticipating much better.  I think that's the worst part - the big push being the big let down.
    • Wool socks are a must, they insulate even if wet. Cotton socks in any warm boot will make your feet cold. The warmth of the boot while you are active make your feet sweat. I have the LaCross Iceman from a couple decades ago, still no need to go buy something different.
    • Some wild meat can have trichinosis.  Domestic pork no longer has it. I'm pretty sure that venison doesn't have a parasite issue.
  • Our Sponsors