• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

JoeTC

iceman16

hey joe you gonna be at your cabin this weekend? i am goin up to my uncles resort and was gonna see if ya wanted to do alittle bow huntin. gotta get away from the family for the mornings. i am gonna try and find a spot close to the resort or if your up there we can find a spot. post back or call me up, ill call ya sometime this week.

iceman

not to bad. been busy, got a new job with UPS and workin aton of hours with the holidays around the corner. havent had much time for huntin this fall cause i lost my vacation. we should try and head up to mile lacs again for a day after christmas trip if the ice is good and timing is right. i am hopin to get to red here in the next couple weeks. well i got to head out hope all is well i got a alumni hockey game and gotta pack my bow huntin stuff in the truck for the weekend hunt.

iceman