• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

License renewal

moderation

I’ve got a quick question. Does the state send out renewal notices for ATV licenses. Mine will expire Dec. 31,04, and I have not received any notification as of yet. This is my first renewal time for an ATV so I’m not sure if they send one or not.

If I don’t get a notice does anyone know what kind of paper work I have to bring In to get a new license . My wallet card is kind of illegible.

You can re-new your registration over the internet. Go to the Dept of public safety HSOforum and cruise on through. I don't know the site address but if you do a search it will come right up.

You don't have to wait for your reminder to come, you can re-new at any time. I think you need your registration ## and that's about it.

My renewals have never come on time for my ATV's. Each time I had called the DNR licensing number and they would say they were behind and the CO's were aware of the delay incase I were to get pulled over. They always showed up about a week after the expiration though. Makes me think, I have one coming due this winter also. Better check it out.

I’m kind of glad to here that Fisher Ed. I thought mine might have been lost in the mail and I’d be in for a bad time trying to find the correct paper work and documentation. It seems like I always get my boat license renewal on time but then I really don’t know for sure about that either because It’s due the end of Dec. and they never get re-newed until close to opening.

Finally got my license renewal in the mail today. They must be catching up, but the funny thing is, the license is up on Dec. 31 and when I got the notice today it said allow 4-6

weeks for processing, That kind of puts me over the time frame. Lucky for me that I don’t need it that quick, but what if someone did? The state wants there money, but

can’t get there bills out in time, typical government.

Thanks for all the quick replys.

I purchased my tab on monday feeling like I lost another important notice, so I gave them my registration number at the court house. Next day got my renewal in mail. Why can't they get competent workers for state employees??? My sister took gun training in August and got her card from the state in mid September, went to get her a deer license in November and she wasn't in the computer yet so multiple calls and 3 days later she finally gets it. Tax dollars in good use mad.gif