• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

camby & marshal area

Was wondering if anyone hunted in the marshal or camby area over the weekend. I will be going down there on thursday and wondering if anyone can give me a report

Hunted marshall area wma's sat and sun. Very crowded. Lots standing corn,and 30mph wind made hunting difficult. We found birds in corn and coming out of corn in the last hour of the day. Concentrate on cattails late in day you'll find birds. Supprisingly that cats are fairly dry. Good luck sayhi if you see the BDR truck thurs or fri.

I hunted marshall today by myself without a dog and i started at 1:00 and had my second bird by 3:00....i should have had my two within 15 minutes but im a little rusty since this was my first time holding a gun this year....if anyone neededs a hunting partner in the marshall area id be glad to join you.