• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fight Back!

We all can fight back by supporting our economy.I am starting to feel the economic effects of the terrorist attacts.Today I found out that two large jobs I was counting on(for a new boat) were put on hold due to the economy.Ok the boat will have to wait a little longer(plus I get more fishing time) but I am not going to sell off my stock or cash in my mutual funds.This is a good time to buy some stock.Support our local companies.Heck I even went shopping with my wife this weekend and together we spent a bunch.Start your christmas shopping.Take that trip you were going on anyway(the skys are safer now than ever before)Ice fishing is just around the corner,I am sure you must need something.We need to stir our economy to fight back!
The terrorists attacked the WTC to weaken our government by trying to destoy our economy.Are you going to let them get away with it!?

[This message has been edited by fishhead (edited 09-20-2001).]

I agree Fishhead!
"Don't let the Bas*****s get ya down!"

{I haven't been online here in a while, hope I didn't mess up with that phrase ^^^, Rick}

Fishhead, Sorry to hear that the jobs fell thru. I have plenty going on, most likely thru the winter(7 houses + town homes), If ya need some extra work, I'll see what I can do.
wink.gif
I like you believe that we should keep up the pace on the economy front, It's one of the mainstays of our country & it's relationship with the world.
Don't "tighten up the purse strings" yet, everyone. You'll just help the terrorists do their job on trying to damage the infrastructure of this great Country!
Semper Fi! & keep on fishin'& huntin'!
wink.gif

------------------
Good Luck & Watch your bobber!
MnSportsman
Proud to be a member in good standing, of the
"Church of the Divine Wilderness"!
;)