• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2007 Rhino

snowfighter

There is no real correct answer for that. It all hinges on how it was maintained in the past and will be taken care of in the future. Like any other vehicle, if it was well maintained and continues to be, it will go as many miles as you feel it it worth putting time/money into maintaining it, or you decide you want something different. It will get to that point at a different mileage in each case.

My ATV has nearly 10,000 miles, my snowmobile more than that. Many would not even consider buying either one with that kind of mileage, yet I wouldnt hesitate to take either one anywhere, anytime as I know the condition of them, and I would/ have sold past ones to friends without hesitation.

Take care of it, clean it and repair correctly what it needs when it needs it, and you wont have to worry about it for a long time. smirk

On a side note, look to see if the rear sway bar was removed, wheel spacers installed in back and if the machine had the "half" doors installed.

This was a free "upgrade" offered by Yamaha due to the law suits from people rolling the machine over. I will stop short of saying these changes were an improvement as the doors are cumbersome/very noisy and the removal of the rear sway bar was not an improvement for the rear suspension IMO.

You'll also notice the noise from the intake between the seats is overbearing. A little creativity and that could be rerouted outside of the cab.

I'm not trying to steer you away from the machine. It's a very good work horse that will take anything you can dish out. They also have the benefit of a huge aftermarket for parts.