• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hendrix Wannabees

DTro

Well once again, I've got myself hooked on another Xbox 360 game.

Picked up guitar hero 2 the other day.......can you say carpal tunnal?

Take some killer tracks, add in 5.1 Dolby, and the challenge of hitting every note and you've got some fun stuff.

My brother has this on PS2 and he and his wife can't stop playing it. It looks fun but I have to make the choice of this game or a new muskie rod. Guess which one I'm getting..I also heard that a new game is in the works called "Rock Band" where you get your choice of lead, bass, drums, or piano/vocals(I think, I don't really recall the 4th choice) and you get 3 of your buddies over to play as a band.

Well, I prefer to take out a '66 Fender Strat that I've had since High School, plug it into a CryBaby (original), then a FuzzFace (original), and finally into a Marshall 50W or Hiwatt 100W head powering a Marshall 1960A cab (with greenbacks). Next take a couple of CD's I've made minus guitar and run them through the O2/R, into a couple of Crowns, and on to a couple of EAW monitors and then be Jimmi for awhile. Back in the day it was my parents complaining that I'm too loud, now it's my kids. I may suck as a lead guitarist (bass was my money instrument) in general (not inventive enough although I can copy parts well) but I have a blast rocking the walls.