• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Newest Montana Ice Fishing Tournament

Hello all,

I have been sorely lacking in the posting of info to this forum and I apologize...just too busy, I am afraid. Wanted to let you all in on a new tournament. The Lower Stillwater 'perch assault' is scheduled for the 7th of January, 06. Team format, $50 entry, 100 teams max. 80% payback, 1st-5th gets $$ If you want more info email me, or vist Sannpys in Kalispell.

I am excited about a pro-style tourn being held in the flathead, but we need support if we are going to make this an annual event. WE would love to get this on the I.C.E. series in a year or two.....or at least an "Ice Leaders get together"

As of 12-5-05 Smith lake is being fished by some brave souls, Blanchard is frozen but no idea how consistant the ice is. Lower Stillwater has got to be close and Lake Mary Ronan is all open as of today. After -16 tonite, we should be looking good for our smaller lakes.

Keep us posted on your neck o' the woods.

I will post a report from this coming weekend by this time next week. Be carefull out there, and wear your "Picks"!!!

Mike

Outstanding Mike! Looks like this is going to be an exciting event! I hear the possibility of landing some monster perch is not out of the question, as well as some excellent numbers of fish!

Good work Mike! And like you said, we'll get something organized for next winter as far as making it an ICE Series event of some sort...