• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any wakeboarders on here?

Welcome to the world of twin tips. What model did you buy? I'm guessing this is just the beggining for you:)

Well, i've been boarding for a couple years, but nothing serious at all. Can't think of the model at the time. But I am pretty pumped to get on the water again, so you could say it is the RE-beginning for me in a way!

Well the twin tip boards will help you work on riding both directions. I'm lucky that my surfing buddy is a goofy foot rider and I ride regular because it forces me to spend every other day riding the opposite direction. It is a little tougher to force yourself to do this on a wakeboard but the good riders are as comfortable either left foot or right foot forward. Usually on a wind day we will just work on riding our off side. Try it and it will be like learning all over again and you will have a blast!

I would check out www.the-house.com for bindings and any other wake gear. They usually have top notch service, but order early in the year. Also Midwest Mastercraft, or MN Inboard come to mind right away. If you know what you want already and are willing to wait a few days try any one of the vendors on wakeworld.com

Hope that helps.

I picked up an 08 model Hyperlite, looks to be pretty nice, a lot better than my old school board with the pointed tip and 3 fins in the back tho. do you mean Faribault?

Yep Faribault is what I am refering to. Sorry local yocal talk i guess grin

I learned on an old Obrien with the pointed tip...it was called the Woody, I never looked back going to the twin tip, I suspect you will be the same, its as good as sliced bread!!

Justin