Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pikemaster101

Leaf river trail cam

1 post in this topic

Can someone that knows what they are doing tell me where to get the instruction manual for the leaf river Model iR-3bu. I found them once on line and I thought it was just on the main web site there but now can not find it.

Thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• yes, took it this week, Monday, just off a bike path in SW Rochester that runs along the Zumbro river.     I was surprised to see it as well.    The bluebells and wood anemones and trout lilies were in full bloom, which is a couple weeks earlier than usual.      
    • Is that a recent photo Del? I was in the woods yesterday and found nothing north of Elk River. I did find this though. Bear?
    • Do people who have had a stroke find the lies better? It is hard to believe, but this idea raises scientific curiosity since the journal Nature published a curious study in the year 2000. According to the authors, those who have gone through this trance and have suffered a decline in the linguistic ability known as aphasia detect the 73 percent of attempts to lie to them. And they base their ability to interpret more acutely the gestures that draw the faces of their interlocutors Cellulite The rest of the people pick up the hoaxes about half the time.
      Please Suggest me I am waiting for your answers
    • Looks like Dryads Saddle aka Pheasant's Back to me.    http://minnesotaseasons.com/Fungi/Dryads_Saddle.html
    • Try the narrow channel on Enchanted Isle.  The shallow water holds carp and sunnies this time of year, giving you plentiful small action and the occasional larger fish to reel in.
    • Good luck Anyfish2. Saw quite a few out in the rain driving home today    
    • Well, i will try my hand at picking up another bird for the team starting tomorrow.  Weather looks to be challenging at best over the next 7 days.  I will give my best effort when i can get out.   Birds are still hanging around the area well,  hopefully i can get a tom to break from the Hens.  
    • and this?   
    • Sure seems like a nice little bait. Takes the topwater frog to a whole new level.
  • Our Sponsors