Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pikemaster101

Leaf river trail cam

1 post in this topic

Can someone that knows what they are doing tell me where to get the instruction manual for the leaf river Model iR-3bu. I found them once on line and I thought it was just on the main web site there but now can not find it.

Thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• What kind of heaters are you guys running? Do you guys have to build your wall out if using a direct vent? Since most of them are for 4 1/2" walls.
    • What kind of heaters are you guys running? Do you guys have to build your wall out if using a direct vent? Since most of them are for 4 1/2" walls.
    • Ya the Bush's think our current media is essential, the same media that tells lie after lie, focus mostly on ratings instead of news & of course colludes with politicians and government to cover up those dirty little secrets they don't want out. Not sure we have ever had a truly free press and people like Bush Family and the Clinton's just love it.
    •   That might actually work for del if the generals happen to be Republicans or "right leaning independents"...

• The fantasy is happening right now, the parties are already crumbling and people on both sides are flocking to outside candidates. This isn't some fluke, the parties are not going to straiten themselves out and suddenly get back supporters and clean up their acts. There time is at an end, who or what replaces them I don't know but change is in the air so I would try and embrace it.
    •   I think bobby is infatuated with Uncle Bill.   He mentions me in every one of posts now.   Prolly thinks im cute.   But so do all the girls....  
    •       "Pro-Trump town riled up after immigration officials arrest popular restaurant manager"   "Liberal outrage of the day"....
    • Posted by Nick.   I don't refer to Nick as a snowflake.   Obviously you do.   You and the other two stooges really need some serious detoxification.

• Lets hope they are peaking early. Towes has been hot but he can't score on us at that pace forever, keep him in check along with Kane and I think we can take them. You aren't going to stop those two completely, the rest of the team isn't as deep as they have been during other cup runs so this is the year to take them out.
    •   Based on your "Personal opinion based on observation and general knowledge.". right? 
  • Our Sponsors