• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

12Mile or 3Mile reports?

ANyone been down that way recently? I plan to fish all day saturday....will try to spend most of it on 12 but if I strike out I will head to 3. Anyone have any first hand news from down that way? You can email me if you dont want to post here.

goody

Tough day on the water with the winds going nuts from the north. Made fishing very hard....couldnt keep anchored and boat control was tough. Fished for eyes all day and didnt have much luck. Saw lots of boats coming and going that didnt seem to be catching anything. We managed a mixed bag of walleyes, gills, a crappie and a bunch of yellow bass, so all wasnt for not. Live bait moving slow was the key, if you could get it done(which sure was tough in the wind and waves). Tried other tactics to no avail. Stupid cold front.

goody