• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Stolen Guns-$1000 reward

CodyDawg

Recently, a good friend of mine had 4 of his guns stolen. The guns were stolen from the parking lot of Thorne Bros in Fridley in broad daylight (3 pm). If you have any information on these guns or happen to see any of them (two of them will stick out like sore thumbs), please give Josh at Thorne Bros a call (763-572-3782).

Browning 425 O/U gold clays (painted zebra pattern black and white) with adjustable comb.

Beretta 390 sporting (painted black, white and red) with custom porting.

Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon sporting

Browning Gold 10 ga, second skin wetland camo on entire gun.

He has the serial numbers if needed.

Please help people, this was a brazen robbery, obviously not amateurs and he has little if any insurance. This could happen to any of us, let's try and nail these jerks.

cody so sorry to here about the loss. i too am a victum of stolen firearms. however i do hope he was a member of the NRA. is so he is entitled to some insurance through them. good luck hope to hell you find them basta@#$@!#@$s.

im sure you already know this but i would keep an eye out in local pawn shops. i don't know if you need an original receipt to pawn a gun or not so it might be helpful. good luck........loc9