• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need to vent!

Jethro80

Why is it that every season, I always pick up nails and etc. Its only the beginning of the season and I already have picked up some nice metal in the tire. At least it's copper. Maybe I can cash it in and get a new valve stem!

The thing that always makes me a little nervous is the sand left on the roads by the stop lights until they clean it up! The feet like to slide out when you stop and put them down at the stop signs. crazy

Thats a problem,here is another, Just when you think the roads are clean and dry, your out riding on a nice hot sunny day. You see these white strips of paper they put donn when the DOT patch's cracks, DO NOT RIDE ON THE ONES THAT GO STRAIGHT DOWN THE ROAD! Always try to cross them at 90 degree's They are more slippery then grease and will stick to a hot tire build up around it andstop you cold in your tracks in about 20 feet, For those of you that are new riders watch the road for these.

Here's even another one! When they go to replace the road, and grind the groves in it when they take up the top layer. That's always fun to feel yourself floating back and forth down that!! Like the big bridge on 94 by Monti! frown

Here's even another one! When they go to replace the road, and grind the groves in it when they take up the top layer. That's always fun to feel yourself floating back and forth down that!! Like the big bridge on 94 by Monti! frown
Thats some hair raising stuff. I am also not a big fan of the layers of pavement, like on the on ramp when you merge.