• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IS Cuddy worth 7.66 million??

Mudcutter

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one game- relax!!! I can't believe the Punto criticisms haven't started yet.

lol...and there is not one for harris now, there were some guys who thought he should be playing instead of some, well needless to say he is not hitting anymore [and Punto] like he was some weeks ago. Slumps happen I guess. whistle

pier, you better be careful or you are going to jinx him. weren't you one of those that was throwing out the eating crow comments last football season and then all of a sudden tjack had to face the eagles and suddenly it became mealtime for you? It's a long season yet and who knows how things will pan out. I know we are all cheering for the same outcome for the team though so guess comments thrown at each other here on the forum can all be just made in fun.

That was me and Crow WAS and IS still being served in rearguards to T-Jack. We can debate this in the appropriate forum if you like... grin

Now back to Cuddy Greebs. I have no problem with your take or concerns with Cuddy at all. I think you are spot on in a lot of your criticism.

I just disagree with Sled that he's the WORST ever and "paraphrasing" a POS that has no business playing in the Majors. So the Crow and EGG are special order for Sleds constant "infatuation" dissing of Cuddy.... smile

I'm not saying Cuddy is the Bomb and frankly I expect slightly below or above career numbers for him.... so .255 to .285 for average and 14 to 25 Hr's and 70 to 100 RBI's all depending on if he can stay healthy of course which is a big concern!

I see I really Jinxed Cuddy again today...BOMB-OLLA!..... grin

Hey Zamboni, did I see an apology from Sledneck, or did he finally come to the truth of the matter. Cuddy is hot right now and hopefully stays that way. What a plus when he is in the lineup, hey Sled. Delmon can ride the pine for a while.

G.C.

Don't worry Gary! Cuddy like most all MLB players will go into a slump eventually. And then they'll be back squawking.

Lets just be happy the NN's aren't running the Twins or Cuddys historic Run of late would not have happened as they "NN's" would have benched, traded, or released him.

I must admit while not quite as Fun as T-Jack winning NFL Player of the Week honors its been pretty darn close and BLAST or CYCLE to be a part of....LOL!

Oh I know he will as you said PB, everyone does. It is just nice to see him doing well again. Now that he is healthy, it makes a difference. Now to get Crede back and get Punto going. He had a good nite last nite, so hopefully his confidence is coming back.

ULT Punto is different than Mr Young. He has issues, that is for sure. Hopefully time will help him.

what's wrong with a little criticism here and their? people need/deserve it sometimes. this is a discussion forum and hence there will be discussions about when players are stinking it up and when they are playing great. not trying to bash you guys, but you gotta get down from your high horses.