• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

grunt lures

just curious...has anyone ever tried these if so have you caught anything on them? also, how hard do these pull?

If your referring to the bucktails yes they pull hard just like any other big blade, depends on the #10 or #13 blades. The right reel can make all the difference. Grunt is the name of the company not the bait itself. Grunt also makes other baits.

And no I don't believe they were at the expo.

I think the bucktails with the wood piece were Keith's from Pro Edge

Yep, if you're thinking of the same "bucktail with the wood piece" that I am, it's called "The Krook", made by Keith. He's got double bladed, single bladed, and buzz bait versions of it.

They r a trolling bait. I have 2 and by god's witness you won't see me casting with it. Its huge!. I think they run 15' deep with 100' line out. I think its good breakline trolling or open water. I got them cheap from d bayyy

They r a trolling bait. I have 2 and by god's witness you won't see me casting with it. Its huge!. I think they run 15' deep with 100' line out. I think its good breakline trolling or open water. I got them cheap from d bayyy

lol that didn't answer any of my questions

Hey BuckKiller. I see you fish Waconia sometimes. Starting in June I will be around more. Just let me know if you want to stop by and see some lures. Well....about 100,000 to be exact wink My new SuperDs are about ready to go. Got a few Grunts in the garage hanging around too.

James