• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM THEME Gathering . We all need a good giggle and reason to smile.

What do you think?

Perhaps we should set up a Redneck FM gathering just for fun and laughs. laugh

All attendees must dress acordingly to title. crazy

Boats must be rigged, adorned, decorated, acording to title.EX: recliners, couches, lawn chairs ect. grin

Follow up photos would be priceless for posting.

I think this would be a real fun and memroable event. Every one could let loose and just let your inner goofs out to play for the day.

Of course someone would have to help DTRO come up with some ideas to appear out of the norm. LOL.. sorry man I just had to pick. wink

I have not had a good old FM gathering in a while with all the moving so I thought this summer I should "get R done"

However, if I am going to GetRDone, all I ask is all involved #1 have a great time and #2 follow the Theme.

I am thinking the location will be Near Redwood Falls.

Date will be in July, maybe the 4th weekend? We can make it a camp out or something like that.

What do you think.

that sounds like fuuuuun whiskers I will deffitnitly confused have to git my but there 4 that 1 and Ill b bringing my 77 chev motor lodge with dual exshaust grin and my better half but the 4th weekend doesnt werk either

Well by the looks of the traffic on here it wont be worth setting up a gathering. Sorry fellas, I think it would have been a real hoot, and just another reason to get together and fish.

Aug 8th would likely work for me as well, there is alot of time before now and then, maybe put something in the forums from that area SC & SW Minnesota, as well as the MN River forum to see if that gets more interest?

If you're looking to venture a little further north for your FM Redneck Gathering - High Banks on Lake Winnie would be happy to be a part of the festivities!! In fact I'm sure we could even come up with a few events and friendly competitive challenges - for example Redneck Olympics, Redneck Lawn Games, Redneck bean eating contest, the list could go on a on.....check us out at www.highbanks.com - I think it sounds like fun!! (In fact my husband Rick would be showing his true Redneck colors and participating in the events!!)