• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another Delmon Rant

SkunkedAgain

One of the Sunday morning talk shows discussed his situation, and basically said the same thing. It's his job coming out of spring training, Span in center, and Cuddy in right.

Delmon has to lose the job, not be put in occasionally and see what happens.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you still wont give the guy full credit, most people are not spot starters. You guys talk about post all-star break like its his fault. He pretty much has had to wait for a season ending injury for him to get constant playing time. Also he started well and then his Mom passed away and he had a rough couple months mix that in with spot starts and he still didnt have do that bad.

Also for the the record, Cuddles had 583 ab's to Delmons 390.........

I have said this since day 1. I think Young is full of Talent. He Has a great bat. But I also think he is one of the worst defensive outfielders in MLB. Yes he does make the ave play out their but Nothing Great. He seems so lazy.

I would rather see him as a DH and put kubel in the field. Eitherway, Hopefully he will keep his bat going along with cuddy, and hopefully Mauer will start to get into it and get a few hits.

Hey Delmon has stepped up and starting doing what the Twins expected him to do. He should have gotten hit in the calf a couple of months ago. He is on fire, but this weekend was a TEAM effort. Everyone contributed. Keep it up Delmon. Congrats on a good series and a nice couple of weeks.

Nobodys ever questioned Delmonds natural talent as a hitter it's the rest of his game "total package" that put him in the spot duty role he's had to deal with this season.

I doubt it will happen but I'd like to see him play winter ball somewhere. He has to improve every facet of his game, defense being number one, attitude, and selective hitting. It's impossible to have 90 strike-outs and only 11 walks it can't and never has happened in MLB, ever.

Like I said last week before his MONSTER series he's been awesome and his miscues in the feild have more than been taken care of by his hot bat!

Props to Delmon! maybe we can hide him in left feild next year lets hope so!

Toed the line?

He was going to KILL one of his own players LIVE on National TV... grin

Go Delmon!

Got the team going, didnt it. Lit a fire under an already hot Young and I think it sparked the boys for the weekend.

Let hope they all stay hot.