• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 masters champion is?

koonie

I'd love see Freddy make a run. Norman too for that matter.

It would be nice to see Rory Mcilroy live up to the hype. The dude better know how to putt.

And if its gotta be Tiger. I hope Harrington is the final group with him on Sunday and gets spanked.

It's nice seing Jim Furyk up near the leader board. And Chad Campbell is on fire today, -4 through the front nine with a bunch of birdie holes on the back.

Im a Tiger fan so I atleast hope he's in the mix come sunday. He easily could have shot alot lower yesterday. He'd love to have some of those puts back...

The Duck is right up there! Quack, Quack.

Great tourney so far.

Tiger is about an inch away from being on top. So close on so many puts.

Anthony Kim with 11 birdies today.

Should be a great weekend. Will be fun to see some of the tough pin placements this weekend.

Sweet day of golf. I've gotta get to Augusta at least once in my life.

I'd like to see Furyk, the Quiet Man, sneak up and take it away. If not him, I want Perry to win it. He's having such a good time out there.

I don't want to see Tiger win this one, though I think it'll be a lot of fun watching him and Phil, who look to be paired together tomorrow. It was inspiring to see them both struggle yet fight their way back to the edge of being within reach.

I'd be surprised if Campbell stays in contention. He was really hanging his head after that teeter-totter performance on those last few holes today. Two strokes back isn't much, but two strokes back heading the wrong direction could make for a sleepless night for him. I do hope he can stay in it.

Who knows, maybe someone at -4 to -6 will put up some bizarre number tomorrow and Cabrera and Perry will be stuck in place. At Augusta on Master's Sunday, what's impossible? smilesmile

It was mighty fine watching today with 56 minutes out of each hour devoted to golf and only 4 minutes wasted on ads. A guy could get used to that! gringrin

well...one day left.

I think Tiger will post a good round tomorrow - 67 or 68. However, Perry or Cabrera will not fall back. Those 2 are putting well - and Perry is really putting well and striking the ball well - he plays that right to left draw and that fits most holes there perfectly. If he is in the hunt with 13 and 15 that really swing that way - he should be in birdie range on both those holes come the back nine. I like the guy alot - he helped the U.S. take the Ryder cup this year - and both his parents are battling illness - would be great to see him win a green jacket. Tomorrow should be fun no matter what :-)

I don't recall who it was, but the shot where he had enough backspin on the ball and it dropped into the cup after what seemed like a 15 foot roll. Amazing.

Loved the drive by Perry that landed only a couple feet from the cup. I thought it was a done deal after that.