• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lep and Guyver 55

Bandit

You guys ever go fishing? Have read lots of your post, and respect what both of you have to say. Want to come up and fish LOW?? Would be more than happy to take you out for a day or 3. Have plenty of room for you to stay and room for 3 to 5 in the boat. Send me a note at clwolfswinkel at msn.com. Would love to take you guys out for a couple of days and get to know you.

WOW Bandit. That's a very generous offer. I enjoy fishing as much as the next guy but sold my boat for personal reasons back in the 90's. If I cna make it up that way this summer, I may have to look you up if you can put a guy onto some eye's.

Pretty sure I could put you on some fishing you won't soon forget. Have eveything we would need right here, all you have to do is get your but uo here[ maybe on your new bike!] I think it would be pretty easy to line it up so both you guys [you and guyver]could make it at same time. Maybe you want to bring family with, thats ok too, just cant do the guys at same time then. Just let me know what you guys think, I am sure we can work something out. Maybe 2 different weekends with wives?? I have a 4 bedrom house so not a prob if you want to bring family. Cant fish more than 5 in boat though. You tell me.

I agree Bandit, that is a very generous offer. I'm not really much of an accomplished fisherman though. Not that I can't learn better technics, but much of my fishing equipment is sadly outdated. Its something I look forward to in the coming years now that the kids are grown and (almost) on their own.

Work is the biggest problem for me right now. I hesitate to make any commitments right now as I'm kind of in a holding pattern as to whether I will have a job or not in a few months, or if I will be working the same days or hours.

I'll certainly keep it in mind and give you a shout if things go in my favor. Thanks so much for the offer! smile