• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey Todd, guess who.....(UP DATE!!!!)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the offers guy's. Right now I'm still camperless. I will probably bring the pop up so I have something at least. This is starting to be a pain in the buttocks.

Steve

Steve, I know of a smaller tow behind that may be for sale. I think it only 20-22' long. Price was resonable. Its my aunt and uncle so if your interested I can find out what the deal is?

Just returned from my conference. That is a week of my life I'll never get back!!

I will find out if I can get up there tomorrow with the pop up. Hopefully look around at some other ones.

Iceman, Give me a call with the spec's on your Aunt's

Steve

Steve it was good seeing you and Max today that max is a very well mannered puppy never seen anything like it.Can't wait to see him with a 20 inch waldo in his mouth cool I will talk to you some time this week steve.

North shore it was nice talking to you briefly this afternoon I will be seeing you on the water come walleye season.Now I know where you live I will stop by some time grin

North shore I hear that your wife is a seamstress. I have some new transom tiedowns for my boat how hard would it be to sew some rubber guards or something so where they aren't rubbing and getting cut from chaffing on the bottom of the boat while in transit confused.

Steve: I moor my boat right across from your campsite.My son is always coming across some sweet deals in the area.I have a couple in mind right now that are for sale but unsure what you are looking for.I see that you currently have a pop up.Let me know and i can get in touch with you thru TIMMY.

The largest I can put in there is a 30' er, without any pop-outs on the left side. I would like to get something that looks good on the outside with a decent lay out and plenty of room. I would like it to be at least 22-24' though. If you look around also that would be great.

I seen your boat down the way, Todd pointed it out to me. I hope to be up there Monday and Tuesday. Going to get the pop-up set and get some fishing in.

My # is 845-234-1128

Steve - Rosa told me you called last night while at lunch today. I had a school ball meeting from 7:00- 9:30 p.m.last night. I have to umpire right after work today... I 'll have to see ya next trip up Steve sorry, bro....