• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Chatfishing Cat Room

AceintheHole

You seem to be taking it well. That's good. I would guess that everyone involved (cop, judge etc) appreciates that.

Being that I work closely with the police I would have to agree. I know the more your a d*ck the more they will be lol. Unless your that dumb drunk that they find funny and worth a laugh ( not you Ace, just in general lol. )

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Basement in PL which is 2 blocks from my house. I was more then nice to them and she even noted that. Like even got to hang out over by the res.aka Mystic there was a shoot at somebody's house. they got the guy after shoots were fired, at least 4 from what I heard. I tell ya what the cop's are not happy with the junk they have to deal with out their. There words can not be said here that's forsure. I passed every test they gave me except the whistle test. It's funny she'a asked me if I wanted to go check out the shooting on the way to the jail. Sure why not I said. By the time I got to the jail I was at a .09. Got out at 10am.

Larry is only scary when he starts to eat the bait.

But I guess that shrimp Larry uses is pretty good. Now if I could just talk Larry into bringing a little steak and lobster. The cats do like it also Larry.

That was a good vid Larry and Darren made...I plan on trying shrimp this year to see results.