• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

White Bass ...

Phooj

I've been keeping up with the topic and i'm hmong but not much of a white bass dude. Waiting for the bass season to open...plus the boat is having issue right now with the tilt and trim. but i gotta admit i did a bit of white bass fishin last year and it was pretty fun on lite tackle.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah me too! well i cant wait until bass, walleye, pike opener and also go get my new boat. im planning to get the nitro X4 2009 something not to spendy you know whta i mean! i want to join the tournaments and stuff..... well let me know wha sup....

me too. Gotta move out becaue my long time roommate is getting married. Time to find a new home! I'm done chasing the whities. I'll be in wi this weekend then I'll be on hiatus till the opener. My fav reel just broke on me... time to use shimano's warranty. I'm always up to meet new ppl. Hit me up guys, I'm also on hbc. boostedprozac at g mail dot com. It'll be nice to get out with other ppl too.

That would be awesome to chase whities with a flyrod! I thought about bringing my 5wt down to the lake on the vermillion, but my canoe won't be stable enough for it. I was down on the vermillion yesterday at my normal spot... seems like they're gone. Found 1 walleye in about 2 hours. I'm done chasing whitebass for the season. Time to fish the backwaters of pool 4 till opener!